Steps for applying online
Log into LSAC using the L Number assigned to you from LSAC.
(Concordia University School of Law's LSAC code is 4881)
- Click the Apply tab.
- Select School Search Options, then click Add Member Schools.
(Since Concordia University School of Law is a new member of LSAC, you will not find our listing in the LSAC Official Guide to ABA-Approved Law Schools until Fall 2016.)
- Click Credentials to submit a $175 Credential Assembly Service (CAS) fee required to submit your application.
- Click Applications to submit a $30 report fee required to submit your application.
The Concordia University School of Law application processing fee is waived.
- Click the shopping cart button to enter your payment information.
Once you submit your application, the documents you attach will be electronically delivered to Concordia University School of Law within 24 hours.
We begin the review of your application upon receipt of your CAS Report. LSAC sends this report to Concordia University School of Law after they:
- Receive official transcripts from all colleges or universities you've attended.
- Receive at least two letters of recommendation.
- Have a valid LSAT score.
Need help applying?
If you experience any difficulty using the online application, contact LSAC's Help Desk at 215-968-1393. Concordia University School of Law's LSAC code is 4881. If you need assistance with the application process, contact the Office of Admission.
At Concordia, our admission professionals are committed to providing you with all of the support you need during the admission process.
- Personal counseling as you consider law school
- One-on-one application guidance
- Holistic and fair review of your application
Applications for fall semester are accepted through August 1 or until the class is filled, whichever comes first.
For timely communications, please keep us updated on your current address and contact information by informing the Office of Addmision.