Becoming an Ambassador
The Concordia School of Law Dean’s Ambassador Program is a valuable partnership between current students and the Office of Admission. Ambassadors chosen for the program will be the face of the university in a variety of areas, including recruiting and assisting with events. Whether an ambassador is meeting with a prospective student or participating in a student panel, every experience is an opportunity to impact the future of Concordia School of Law, and be part of its legacy.
- Participate in a mandatory one-time training meeting with Cathi Comish
- Represent Concordia School of Law professionally and with positivity, in every chosen activity
- Attend or participate in a minimum of 10 hours of activities per school year. Students who volunteer for more than 15 hours will receive a special recognition. Activites may include but are not limited to:
- student panels
- event assistance
- class visit assistance
- Foundation fundraisers
- speaker opportunities
- calling prospective students
- college fairs
- social media
- mentoring 1L’s
*Please note that Ambassador hours may not be used toward your pro bono requirements.
- Sharing your experiences to help grow Concordia Law
- Free food and beverages
- Service - help recruit new leaders for the transformation of society
- Immense gratitude from the staff
- A fancy name tag
- Add to your résumé
- Recognition at graduation for 15 hours or more per year
This program is open to 2L and 3L students all year, while 1L students may participate beginning in their spring semester. All students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5. Please complete and return your application to Cathi Comish in the Office of Admission. We thank you for your participation in this program.