Responsibilities in Current Positions:
Mr. Gardner has been engaged in the workers' compensation arena for approximately 30 years. His practice has been to represent employers and insurance carriers in the defense of workers' compensation claims. However, Mr. Gardner also handles cases involving the defense of medical malpractice claims and general liability claims.
- 1997-1999, Partner in the Law Firm of Bowen, Gardner & Bailey
- 1993-97, Partner in the Law Firm of Bowen, Brassey, Gardner, Wetherell & Crawford
- 1990-93, Partner in the Law Firm of Givens, Pursley, Webb & Huntley
- 1984-90, Partner in the Law Firm of Imhoff & Lynch, Boise, Idaho
- 1978-84, Associate in the Law Firm of Imhoff & Lynch, Boise, Idaho
- 1971-78, Deputy Commissioner, Iowa Industrial Commission, Des Moines, Iowa
- 1969-71, Corporate Counsel, Operations Division, Litigation Supervisor, Dial Financial Corporation, Des Moines, Iowa
- 1968-69, Assistant Professor Business Law, University of Kansas Business School, Lawrence, Kansas
- 1964-65, Oil Field Supply Division Armco Steel, Hough, Oklahoma, Oil Fields -- Sales
Current Church Membership, Volunteer Affiliations & Offices, Board Memberships, Professional Organizations, Service Clubs:
Mr. Gardner is involved with the Idaho Association of Commerce & Industry (IACI), the governmental affairs organization for business in Idaho. He chaired the Workers' Compensation Subcommittee of the Human Resources Committee in 1995-96, 1996-97 years, and continues to serve actively on the Committee.
Mr. Gardner teaches in the workers' compensation arena in seminars conducted by National Business Institute, Lorman Institute, the Idaho Industrial Commission, and others.