Responsibilities in Current Positions:
Graduate and undergraduate courses: Forensic Biology, DNA Evidence in Cold Cases, Advanced DNA Analysis, Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Genetics.
Raised more than $100,000 through grants and donations, organized a Legal Advisory Board with leading lawyers, supervise staff: a full time lawyer, six volunteers, and student interns.
Currently working on 10 Idaho cases.
Current Church Membership, Volunteer Affiliations & Offices, Board Memberships, Professional Organizations, Service Clubs:
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences, workshop leader
- International Society for Forensic Genetics, presenter
- American Society of Microbiologists: Editor for education Newsletter (1999-2002), Editor for image archives (1999-2003); Moderator of the Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Education Listserve (1999-2003)
- American Society for Cell Biology, presenter, education committee member, pre-doctoral grants reviewer
- International Society for Computational Biology