Concordia University School of Law is committed to creating an environment where students are supported by faculty and staff and readily receive the assistance needed to facilitate their success. Our policies are intended to provide the structure through which the integrity and character of our students are demonstrated through their studies.
Read more about ADA accommodations at Concordia.
Character & Fitness
- Character and Fitness Instructions and Requirements (CFR) (pdf)
- Character and Fitness Amendment Form (CFA) (pdf)
Student Conduct or Grievance Process
- Academic Internal Grievance Form (See side bar or click link)
- Incident Report Form (IRF or IFR) (pdf)
- Notice of Appeal (NOA) (pdf)
Registrar & Academics
- Add or Drop Course (pdf)
- Audit Request Form (pdf)
- Change of Enrollment Status (CESF) (pdf)
- Incomplete Grade Request Form (pdf)
- Faculty Advisor Change Form (pdf)
- Transfer In Credits from (or Visit) Another Law School (as a student at Concordia Law) Pre-approval Form* (pdf)
- Transfer In Credits from Another Graduate (non-law) University Pre-approval Form* (pdf)
- Withdrawal or Leave of Absence (LOAF) (pdf)
* Pre-approval required to ensure credits will transfer (See "Credits from Other Programs" and "Credit for Non-Law Graduate Level Courses" sections in the Student Handbook).